• To protect this apparatus from a lightning storm, or when left unattended and unused for long periods of time,
unplug it from the wall outlet and disconnect the antenna or cable system. This will prevent damage to the set
due to lightning and power line surges.
• Before connecting the AC power cord to the DC adaptor outlet, make sure that the voltage designation of the DC
adaptor corresponds to the local electrical supply.
• Never insert anything metallic into the open parts of this apparatus. This may cause a danger of electric shock.
• To avoid electric shock, never touch the inside of this apparatus. Only a qualied technician should open this
• Be sure to plug in the power cord until it is rmly seated. When unplugging the power cord from a wall outlet,
always pull on the power cord's plug. Never unplug it by pulling on the power cord. Do not touch the power cord
with wet hands.
• If this apparatus does not operate normally - in particular, if there are any unusual sounds or smells coming from
it - unplug it immediately and contact an authorised dealer or service centre.
• Be sure to pull the power plug out of the outlet if the TV is to remain unused or if you are to leave the house for
an extended period of time (especially when children, elderly, or disabled people will be left alone in the house).
– Accumulated dust can cause an electric shock, an electric leakage, or a re by causing the power cord to
generate sparks and heat or by causing the insulation to deteriorate.
• Be sure to contact an authorised Samsung service centre for information if you intend to install your TV in a
location with heavy dust, high or low temperatures, high humidity, chemical substances, or where it will operate
24 hours a day such as in an airport, a train station, etc. Failure to do so may lead to serious damage to your TV.
• Use only a properly grounded plug and wall outlet.
– An improper ground may cause electric shock or equipment damage. (Class l Equipment only.)
• To turn off this apparatus completely, disconnect it from the wall outlet. To ensure you can unplug this apparatus
quickly if necessary, make sure that the wall outlet and power plug are readily accessible.
• Store the accessories (batteries, etc.) in a location safely out of the reach of children.
• Do not drop or strike the product. If the product is damaged, disconnect the power cord and contact a Samsung
• To clean this apparatus, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet and wipe the product with a soft, dry cloth.
Do not use any chemicals such as wax, benzene, alcohol, thinners, insecticide, aerial fresheners, lubricants, or
detergents. These chemicals can damage the appearance of the TV or erase the printing on the product.
• Do not expose this apparatus to dripping or splashing.
• Do not dispose of batteries in a re.
• Do not short-circuit, disassemble, or overheat the batteries.
• There is danger of an explosion if you replace the batteries used in the remote with the wrong type of battery.
Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
* Figures and illustrations in this User Manual are provided for reference only and may differ from the actual product
appearance. Product design and specications may change without notice.
CIS languages (Russian, Ukrainian, Kazakhs) are not available for this product, since this is manufactured for
customers in EU region.
English - 4